IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBILITIES

 IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBILITIES

a story written by my hand just keeping it upon the keyboard.
I'm wondering "how did my hand knew about my mind and its thoughts"

Once Napoleon Bonaparte said "Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools."

Nowadays news and happens like "SUICIDE" isn't something odd to hear. Years passed, suffers decreased and when these new gens couldn't believe some usual troubles, and thinking ones, those people turns around to their room to kill themselves and that's the only option they found. Their parents may beat, shout and its their minds duty to understand that they are expressing love through it. I am not blaming the one who did but instructing the one whos gonna do. I am too not sure that I am perfect and never to it, but myself always reminds me whenever I read or hear about SUICIDE "as scary as ever for me".

Not everyone might have did it with the same reasons, some may had some critical mental issues and others did due to the people around them. I still pray for them and if they got a chance to think again or someone to call back they might be laughing and enjoying their life still and on.

There are about millions of child and adults starving to death with their hearts filled with one and only desire "one chance, one more chance, we are not ready to die".(TEARS DROPPED OFF MY KEYBOARD). As I said earlier lots of them tries and does to kill themselves just because of others, their simple or hard words rushes them to die. I really wanna work ahead these conditions in our country, and the whole world. 

When something is impossible then make it possible and that points out that your life made something come "TRUE".

God gave us  2 ears both the side , One to hear and the next one to leave if it doesn't belongs to the positive part of your Heart. But make sure that your never gonna build a negative side inside your heart. 

People around us are just similar as winds and tides, that surrounds nature. Sometimes they work and may be on rest .The beauty of nature doesn't care about it, they just bloom their flowers, makes the sun brightened,  nights as cold and calm , leaves as fleshy and green , and  skies as blue as warm. The beauty of our nature is a simple example of braveness and faith.

 Use your words wisely with a calm and warm modulation and make sure you are not gonna hurt any of us or others.

Life, is a valuable gift from god and enjoy every moment. If you don't have a moment to enjoy then create it. Don't wait it to come by itself. Invite others to that moment you made to enjoy, let them too:) 

'Killing yourself is never a solution to the sad and depressed body, Making those impossibilities to possibilities is the best solution that I can suggest you. Forget the blank past, Remember the present and Create positivity for your future. Live for yourself and don't die for others."

These r just some of ,12 yrs thoughts, and I am sure these words are never gonna be helpful for those who gave up :(

From: Hiba Mariyam

To: KILLERS AND BEGGINERS 



Comments

  1. Hai... Hiba... This is an innovative stand you have taken on this spring break. I really appreciate your great step. Keep up your enthusiasm..😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVISON: MATH- DATA HANDLING

Let's be FRANCOPHONES with Hiba : CHAPTER 1